Rocking Horse Hill - Out Now!
Who do you trust when a stranger threatens to tear your family apart?
Aussie author Cathryn Hein has created a masterpiece with this novel, her best yet in my opinion. 5 stars from Goodreads librarian Brenda
I think that without a doubt, this is her best book yet. 9/10 from 1 Girl 2 Many Books
Heart wrenching moments and tension that will keep your eyes to the book. Character stories intertwine to form one big story that was a phenomenal read. TalkingBooksBlog.netRead More
2014 is proving to be a cracking year. Not only has my new rural romance, Rocking Horse Hill, released to fantastic reviews and gone into reprint twice already, come September my first romantic adventure will hit the shelves. It’s called The French Prize and is set in Provence with a super sexy French hero and gutsy Australian heroine. It’s a wonderful romp and I’m very excited about its release. Stay tuned for more on that one.
I’m also doing quite a few public appearances and book signings, as well as working hard on The Falls, my next rural romance. I love to hear from readers so feel free to contact me through the Contact page, or via Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Goodreads.
- Morning Tea with Cathryn Hein at Hawkesbury Library. 10-30am, Thursday 12th June
- Ballarat Library chat, 2:30pm, Tuesday 24th June
- Morning tea with Wiridjil Young Farmers. 10-30am Wednesday 25th June, Wiridjil Hall, Princeton Road, Wiridjil, Victoria
- Warrnambool Library author talk, 7pm. Wednesday 25th June
- Australian Romance Readers Association Booksigning Event, Saturday 9th August, 5pm Novotel Olympic Park, Sydney
- Book Expo Australia, 30th - 31st August, Sydney Showground. Romance panel.