Rocking Horse Hill - Out Now!
Who do you trust when a stranger threatens to tear your family apart?
Aussie author Cathryn Hein has created a masterpiece with this novel, her best yet in my opinion. 5 stars from Goodreads librarian Brenda
I think that without a doubt, this is her best book yet. 9/10 from 1 Girl 2 Many Books
A moving family drama and passionate love story by the best-selling author of Heartland, Promises and Heart of the Valley.Read More
2014 is gearing up as a cracking year. Not only will my latest rural romance, Rocking Horse Hill, release in April, I’ll also have my first romantic adventure out in September. It’s called The French Prize and is set in Provence with a super sexy French hero and gutsy Australian heroine. It’s a wonderful romp and I’m very excited about its release. Stay tuned for more on that one.
There will loads going on with Rocking Horse Hill’s release, including library talks, book signings, giveaways and more. Right now there’s a FIVE book giveaway running on Goodreads. But get in quick. Closes 23rd April.
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to contact me through the Contact page, or via Facebook, Twitter, G+ and Goodreads. I love to hear from you!
- Don't miss my Rocking Horse Hill giveaway on Goodreads. There are five copies up for grabs.
- I'll be signing copies of Rocking Horse Hill and past releases at BigW Katoomba on Saturday, 26th April from 11am. Come say hello!
- Join me and good buddy Rachael Johns for a A Romantic Morning at Penrith Library on Friday 9th May at 10am. Tickets are free and available from the service desk.
- I'm launching Rocking Horse Hill in my home town! Mount Gambier Library, 7pm Tuesday 20th May. Hope to see you there.
- Author talk, Hamilton Library, western Victoria, 5-7pm Wednesday 21st May.
- Author talk, 10am Balmoral Bush Nursing Centre, western Victoria, Thursday 22nd May.